Cvo Fire Or Spirit Fires - Professional scammers
unfortunately I paid out a whopping £3,328.00 for purchase of my fire from theses charlatans (which they would not fit) only to be fobbed off with excuses, such as the fire pressure is incorrect and the flue is wrong etc.....
also sending out second hand parts, followed by this fire is no longer in production. What do you expect if you sell customers cheap fires you acquire from ISRAEL...............
They seem great until you have parted with your cash, I have been given the same treatment as yourself. very disrespectful and liars over the phone, after care sucks. if you intend to purchase a fire from theses people please either have them fit it, which they will not, or get yourself a very good solicitor.
CVO criminals are very good at scamming your hard earn't cash out of your pockets.
basically if this helps one individual to avoid the same problems that I have had to suffer, then I have done a good deed.
save yourself over £5000.00 for fire cost and fittings and on top of that, if you go down the court route, solicitors fee and court cost too, to be added......
but beware..... these scammers are experts at what they do.
only wish I had read some form of feedback before purchase, I would have been waisted the money on a Caribbean vacation.
invest in a log burner from else where.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Compulsive liars
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- stop the scamming
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Balanced Flu
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I have parked my car on the private property, the parking lot of the apartment building where I live. There was no sign whatsoever indicating that cars aren't allowed..."
- "Where do I start? I come year after year to help with the Child Rescue and always had heard rumors of Child Rescue using money for things they shouldn't and..."
- "Scam happened in Japan. Knockoff ”AQUAZZURA” from online shopping ”BUYMA” in Japan and the buyer name ☆slash☆. When I opened the shoe box, I just felt ”Hmm, Seems Aquazzura professional shoe makers fed up..."
- "unfortunately I paid out a whopping £3,328.00 for purchase of my fire from theses charlatans (which they would not fit) only to be fobbed off with excuses, such as the..."
- "Had an issue with a defective Leather steering wheel that started to separating. Dealership offered to Glue it back. I specifically requested that they replace a steering wheel because its..."
- "I have took brand new merchandise to cash america in oak park and they ask for ID. they have a fake website they use to compare prices and the prices are always..."
- "See Carnival Cruise Experience To whom it may concern: My husband and I went on the Carnival Splendor on September 24, 2016. This was not my first cruise with Carnival, nor..."